Student life > Accommodation

Where to live?

On campus

 The 10 hectare residential area includes 2 dorms :
- 403 individual rooms in the Paul Comparat residence, which is run by the School itself,
- and 240 bedsits in the Paul Emile Victor residence, run by ARPEJ.
Thus all 1st year students can be accommodated on campus. In 2nd and 3rd years, priority goes to grant-holders and to the foreign students welcomed on campus under the numerous exchange arrangements Centrale Lyon has with its partner universities worldwide.

Off campus

There are plenty of student residences in Lyon, but Centrale students seem to prefer to rent (or share) their own flat...
a few pointers...

Find other information about accomodation in Lyon on UNIVERSITE DE LYON website (in French)


To accommodate your family members on the first day of the year, Gala day or Graduation Day, here are a few nearby addresses :
for visitors

Centrale Lyon - 36 avenue Guy de Collongue - 69134 Ecully Cedex - FRANCE Tél : 04 72 18 60 00 - Fax : 04 78 43 39 62